Thursday, January 19, 2012

1/2 Moon Bay

I could live here.She could too.Over Christmas we went up North and enjoyed some family time. We visited the water and let the babies get crazy dirty. My heart can't contain the love that I have for my small little family. They bring me such unexplainable joy. It's moments like this picture that make the horrific mess in my family room okay.Livs loves to be outside like her mommy. She just sat there and listened to the surge and crash of the ocean for minutes, which is eternity to a one year old.The kids helping daddy search for crabs. Ellis was soaked but he didn't even notice that he was cold.A little exploring on the rocks. "No No Livy". "Stop" (with a Spanish lisp) is all Livy hears from E. Which just makes her want to follow him more.
I think these moments are what life is all about. Bring on the babies, they are worth every penny spent, hour worked and tear that is shed. Call me crazy but I hope I get to have 10 more of these suckers.

1 comment:

  1. You're not crazy. You have a mother's heart. This post was so beautiful- the photos, the commentary... everything.

    Hoping for a good catch up session sometime soon... until then, know that I think of you often and always wish you and your sweet little family well.

    ReplyDelete