Tuesday, March 13, 2012

kiddies

This is how we ride. We call Livs Bubba when she is in her car seat. They both recline and watch their shows.

Liv's new favorite place....Froggies. This little girl has no fear.


E and his afternoon snack/my worst nightmare when it comes to clean -up. These things stick to everything.

Asleep watching Handy Manny.

Reading books in Mommy's bed ( he gets mad when we call it Daddy's bed) eating his superhero food.

E & Carter can't stop gazing at the fishies at Seaworld.

Liv loves her bike rides and always wants to put her helmet on. We try to ride every weekend and I'm so excited for the time change so we can start riding after work.

Pretty Livy loves to make messes. I wish that she loved cleaning them up.

1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding me?? Liv is SO big! I can't believe it! We NEED to get together soon. Let the kids play. Maybe while you are off for Spring Break we can sneak a visit in?

    ReplyDelete