Thursday, January 19, 2012

TrAiNs

We have a full blown obsession here folks. Ellis is addicted. And like all good parents we feed our son's addiction. We are his suppliers. We even took a trip to Sacramento to take him to the Train Museum.Here he's on the phone talking to the Conductor and Grandpa Cleave is watching him. (P.S. I hope when I grow up that I can be perfectly perfect Grandparents just like Great Grandma Toni & Great Grandpa Cleave)Here we are inside the passenger Train with cousin Travis. He shares the same addiction.And riding around the mall while mommy shops for Christmas. Oh how I love South Coast. He even let his sister ride:)

1 comment:

  1. I love it! E and Jonah are two peas in a pod, seriously.

    This made me smile because it brought back fond memories of when we would feed Jonah's train addiction... nothing better, I'm tellin ya :)

    ReplyDelete