Sunday, April 3, 2011

Uncle Jeff & E

They play video games together. Some with pants....some without.

They ride horses.
E struggling to make his tractor move before the quarters run out.
The melt- down is about to begin....
Full Blown melt-down.....
Mad at Jeff because he wants to do it himself.....
Hysterically trying to tell Jeff to STOP and let him do it by himself.......
Jeff trying to calm him down and show him he was trying to help......
Finally an understanding and a smile breaks through. Sometimes being a toddler can be so rough!


* In all seriousness, Jeff has lived with me the past 5 months while Blake has been in the academy and he's great with E. Sometimes I'll call him and ask him to come down to the garage to help me carry the babies up the stairs and he does. He's been a trooper with my kids and we'll miss him, but we're excited to have Blake home in two more weeks. Life is good!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Adorable and funny as usual. I love your updates and always smile and laugh at your funny babies. The countdown is on missy... only a few more weeks until we get to play! Yea!

    Oh, P.S. I heard a rumor that Yankees tickets (bleacher seats) can be found for like $10... worth it to you guys? Let me know.

    ReplyDelete