Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fire Academy

This is how we spent our Tuesday night. E & I hung out on the side while Blake and his buddies did this.....


All the recruits of the Palomar Fire Academy.


The bagpipes that E was pretty excited about.



This is the closest picture of Blake that I got.



E is so excited to have his daddy home. I just have to brag for a minute as a proud wife. Blake received the recruit of the academy award. And he would kill me if he knew I was putting that on the blog.


Livy was perfectly behaved as usual. E was cool until he saw a lady walk in with two of his favorite things, a balloon and a fire truck. He became so fascinated that he wouldn't stop saying"balloon" and "truck" over and over again and louder and louder each time. I had to eventually walk him closer to it.


The nice lady with the balloon, happened to be one of Blake's good friend's mom. So she ended up giving it to E. From that point on he wouldn't let go of it. It spent two days in our car and no it's by his bed. Truck + Balloon= True Love


I'm so proud of Blake that he's one step closer to his dream job. And we get him home again! Yeah!


Blake's mom and all his siblings drove down to show their support. Thanks for all making the trip.

1 comment: