Sunday, March 20, 2011

This is how we play

Livy Loves E. She thinks he is the funniest guy around.
If Livy's crying, E runs to get me to pull me to wherever she is. He's a good big brother.


Livy also tells E exactly when she is not happy with him. If he accidentally steps on her, takes her toy or kisses to rough, she screams bloody murder in his ear. I think it is hysterical.

E had just pulled her up onto his lap. She really let him have it for this one. Despite his failed attempts at being "soft" with her, I really love watching them interact. Everyone has said from the beginning, "you'll love having them so close because they'll play so nice with each other." I have to admit, they do love each other, which warms my heart.



1 comment:

  1. This made me smile... I love hearing the details. Such a crazy but super sweet stage of life, eh?

    ReplyDelete