Saturday, September 3, 2011

I wish I was a photographer......











I am not good with lighting, all the different buttons and even the staging of a picture. That's why I truely appericate photographers. My mom was not good at taking pictures when I was growing up, and I unfortunately am the same way. Blake's mom was great at it and I love comparing our babies to Blake's pictures. I hope my babies enjoy looking at these family photos as much as I enjoy looking back at mine growing up.


Thank you for these memories Randi.










3 comments:

  1. Melissa!!! These photos are GORGEOUS!!! I love the light peeking through the trees. What a beautiful setting, and I love your wardrobe/styling. Your little angels are getting so big! Does this mean yiu have an announcement to make soon? I kid I kid. Miss you girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely gorgeous family...lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so gorgeous! your family is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete