Sunday, November 27, 2011

Trains + Firetrucks= 2 year old boy heaven

We loaded the kids up in their PJ's and put coats on them to go see the Metrolink train all decorated for Christmas. The Firefighters brought their trucks and were collecting toys for less fortunate children. Ellis and Livs were in heaven. the lights and the music were almost to much for them to take in. I know that every phase of a child's life is fun in it's own way but I am loving where my kids are at age wise. They love playing together. They get so excited about hings. They have distinct personalities with spunk. The holidays this year have been great so far and I just want to freeze time. I have so much gratitude for all the simple blessings of life and I pray that I can hold this feeling through out the up coming year.

2 comments:

  1. don't you just love this time of year. love and happiness is all around.

    that pic of you and liv is so beautiful. what a little angel. i can't believe you have a littler girl with BLONDE hair!?!?! you are both so pretty in that pic. hugs!! emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun! oh my gosh your kids are adorable! they were so fun to play with over the summer. we really miss you guys! i bet Ellis had a great time and now wants to be a firefighter just like his daddy :)

    ReplyDelete